Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Remember that time...

When I said I was going to start blogging more? Ha! Well it took me two months, but at least I'm starting to blog (better late than never!). So here I go again. I've been reading a lot of blogs lately, trying to get some ideas on what I want to write about. Right now I'm enrolled in an E-course taught by the lovely Elsie Larson, to better my blogging skills. Yes, I'm a nerd and I like to take classes outside of college. I studied abroad in Spain and took courses that had nothing to do with my major, fun huh? :]

Well as I've taught about what kind of blog I want this to be, I've realized I just want it to be somewhere where I can just let my creativity out. I have waaaaay to many hobbies and I feel like I need to document them. Why not? I'm sure someone will care out there in internet world. If not, well at least I can look back at my posts one day and see what a crazy kid I was trying to do all these hobbies while trying to get a college education.

With that being said, let's get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment